- WATCH: Can't Go Back
- WATCH: Secure
- WATCH AND LISTEN: New Radio Spot
- Youth Unemployment Hits 52-Year Low
- The Journey Begins
- Small business optimism at 35-year high
- Annual Feast of Caring brings community together, raises awareness of hunger
- Sheriff's association awards 6 scholarships
- U.S. Small-Business Owners' Optimism at Record High
- Unemployment for post-9/11 vets hits record low
- U.S. gains 157,000 jobs in July as unemployment falls to 3.9%
- Get more news articles
President-Elect Donald J. Trump isn’t even in office yet and he’s already supporting American businesses and making our country great again.
South Knoll students raise funds, treat officers
VICKI NEEDHAM AND JONATHAN SWAN | The Eagle
Donald Trump and Mike Pence will take a victory lap in Indianapolis on Thursday to tout what they are presenting as a successful negotiation with Carrier to keep nearly 1,000 U.S. jobs from moving to Mexico.
Trump’s transition team said the effort shows that the president-elect is determined to keep his campaign promises to protect U.S. jobs and workers.