- Youth Unemployment Hits 52-Year Low
- The Journey Begins
- Small business optimism at 35-year high
- Annual Feast of Caring brings community together, raises awareness of hunger
- Sheriff's association awards 6 scholarships
- U.S. Small-Business Owners' Optimism at Record High
- Unemployment for post-9/11 vets hits record low
- U.S. gains 157,000 jobs in July as unemployment falls to 3.9%
- Retiring constable's constant dedication to service celebrated
- Worker pay rate hits highest level since 2008
- Bernie Sanders' 'Medicare for all' bill estimated to cost $32.6T, new study says
- Get more news articles
Thank you Police Chief Veselka for your service to the citizens of Moody.
Moody police chief resigns
Kristin Hoppa | Waco Tribune
Moody Police Chief Chris Veselka resigned Monday morning, but he said he will continue to support the McLennan County city of about 1,400 residents.
“I am so proud to have had the opportunity to work with such a wonderful, diverse group of people, and it is the most humbling opportunity I’ve ever had to work with such a great group of people here in Moody,” Veselka said.