- South Knoll students raise funds, treat officers
- Voices of Valor: Sam Pinter
- Flores introduces Pflugerville to 'A Better Way'
- Conservatives pressure leaders to punt spending deals to next year
- GOP pushing budget limits on ObamaCare
- Veterans Day
- Purple Thursday
- Texas Exports & Trade
- Medical Innovation Award Given To Bill Flores
- Congressman Bill Flores on WTAW
- Veteran Says Legionnaires, Congressman Bill Flores Saved His Life
- Get more news articles
A recent poll by Gallup of small business owners found that complying with burdensome government regulation is the number one obstacle of small businesses. Job creators across Texas and America are struggling with growing government regulation, and President Obama should work together with Congress to reduce these burdens so that Americans can get back to work.
From National Review:
A new Gallup survey asked small-business owners an open-ended question about what they viewed to be “the most important problem” facing the small-business community. It’s not “lack of demand,” as Democrats like to argue. In fact, 22 percent of respondents listed “complying with government regulations” as their top concern.
Read full article here