- Obamacare coverage options disappearing across country, report finds
- Republicans to query firms that ran Clinton's private server
- Judge blocks Obama administration directive on transgender facilities use
- US says $400 million payment to Iran was contingent on release of prisoners
- Texas, other states to ask judge to halt Obama transgender policy
- Happy Birthday, U.S. Coast Guard
- U.S. Sent Cash To Iran As Americans Were Freed
- Live with The Daily Signal
- Congressman Bill Flores on WTAW
- Conscience Protection Act
- House Moment of Silence for Dallas Victims
- Happy Fourth of July, Y'all!
- Get more news articles
A recent poll by Gallup of small business owners found that complying with burdensome government regulation is the number one obstacle of small businesses. Job creators across Texas and America are struggling with growing government regulation, and President Obama should work together with Congress to reduce these burdens so that Americans can get back to work.
From National Review:
A new Gallup survey asked small-business owners an open-ended question about what they viewed to be “the most important problem” facing the small-business community. It’s not “lack of demand,” as Democrats like to argue. In fact, 22 percent of respondents listed “complying with government regulations” as their top concern.
Read full article here