- Obamacare coverage options disappearing across country, report finds
- Republicans to query firms that ran Clinton's private server
- Judge blocks Obama administration directive on transgender facilities use
- US says $400 million payment to Iran was contingent on release of prisoners
- Texas, other states to ask judge to halt Obama transgender policy
- Happy Birthday, U.S. Coast Guard
- U.S. Sent Cash To Iran As Americans Were Freed
- Live with The Daily Signal
- Congressman Bill Flores on WTAW
- Conscience Protection Act
- House Moment of Silence for Dallas Victims
- Happy Fourth of July, Y'all!
- Get more news articles
According to a poll by the University of Texas at Austin, the top energy concern of 84% of Americans is our consumption of foreign oil. Taking advantage of our generous supply of natural resources will ease our dependence on foreign oil and create thousands of well-paying American jobs.
From the Houston Business Journal:
Less than 14 percent of Americans believe the United States is heading in the right direction with regard to energy issues, according to the University of Texas-Austin’s first Energy Poll, released on Wednesday.
The figure probably doesn’t surprise many — it’s a common lament among energy industry insiders that the U.S. doesn’t have a comprehensive energy policy. But, perhaps it should be a sobering statement to the people in charge.
Read full article here