- Bulletproof vest saves second Brazos Valley officer
- Lil' Wranglers
- Ready for Christmas: Waco Wonderland kicks off holiday celebrations downtown
- Moody police chief resigns
- West celebrates another step on the way to recovery
- James Show: Bill Flores Update
- Trump puts companies on notice with Carrier deal
- Congressman Bill Flores on WTAW
- EPA releases final 2017 renewable fuel quotas, draws industry fire
- Bill Flores, guest columnist: GOP Congress has high expectations to restore confidence in America
- Flores Discusses Earmarks on America's News HQ
- Bryan school district may seek District of Innovation tag
- Get more news articles
According to a poll by the University of Texas at Austin, the top energy concern of 84% of Americans is our consumption of foreign oil. Taking advantage of our generous supply of natural resources will ease our dependence on foreign oil and create thousands of well-paying American jobs.
From the Houston Business Journal:
Less than 14 percent of Americans believe the United States is heading in the right direction with regard to energy issues, according to the University of Texas-Austin’s first Energy Poll, released on Wednesday.
The figure probably doesn’t surprise many — it’s a common lament among energy industry insiders that the U.S. doesn’t have a comprehensive energy policy. But, perhaps it should be a sobering statement to the people in charge.
Read full article here