- With Fuel Prices Low, President Obama Floats $10 Per Barrel Tax On Oil
- Texas Farm Bureau AGFUND endorsement
- The real victory of reconciliation
- Obama carbon emissions rule halted by Supreme Court
- Flores on Obama's proposed budget
- Texas politicians file SCOTUS briefs supporting abortion law
- Democrats Defeat Override of Obama’s Veto of Bill to Defund Planned Parenthood
- National Rifle Association endorsement
- Tough Decisions
- ‘Fast & Furious’ rifle capable of taking down helicopter found in 'El Chapo' cache
- Two Bryan veterans receive honors during ceremony
- National Right to Life endorsement
- Get more news articles
According to a poll by the University of Texas at Austin, the top energy concern of 84% of Americans is our consumption of foreign oil. Taking advantage of our generous supply of natural resources will ease our dependence on foreign oil and create thousands of well-paying American jobs.
From the Houston Business Journal:
Less than 14 percent of Americans believe the United States is heading in the right direction with regard to energy issues, according to the University of Texas-Austin’s first Energy Poll, released on Wednesday.
The figure probably doesn’t surprise many — it’s a common lament among energy industry insiders that the U.S. doesn’t have a comprehensive energy policy. But, perhaps it should be a sobering statement to the people in charge.
Read full article here