- South Knoll students raise funds, treat officers
- Voices of Valor: Sam Pinter
- Flores introduces Pflugerville to 'A Better Way'
- Conservatives pressure leaders to punt spending deals to next year
- GOP pushing budget limits on ObamaCare
- Veterans Day
- Purple Thursday
- Texas Exports & Trade
- Medical Innovation Award Given To Bill Flores
- Congressman Bill Flores on WTAW
- Veteran Says Legionnaires, Congressman Bill Flores Saved His Life
- Get more news articles
According to a poll by the University of Texas at Austin, the top energy concern of 84% of Americans is our consumption of foreign oil. Taking advantage of our generous supply of natural resources will ease our dependence on foreign oil and create thousands of well-paying American jobs.
From the Houston Business Journal:
Less than 14 percent of Americans believe the United States is heading in the right direction with regard to energy issues, according to the University of Texas-Austin’s first Energy Poll, released on Wednesday.
The figure probably doesn’t surprise many — it’s a common lament among energy industry insiders that the U.S. doesn’t have a comprehensive energy policy. But, perhaps it should be a sobering statement to the people in charge.
Read full article here